When you upload a package to Anaconda Cloud, it will be uploaded to your personal namespace. To give access to others, you have to transfer ownership of a package to another owner account you control, such as an organization profile you manage.
To create an organization :
1. Log in to Anaconda.org.
2. In the Tools list, select Organizations, and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
3. Supply an organization name.
NOTE: Organization names cannot include spaces or special characters.
4. Supply an email address, then click the Create Organization button.
5. The system displays the dashboard for the new organization.
As the creator and owner of an organization, you have automatic administrative access to this organization and any packages associated with the organization.
In the Tools list, the Group Membership option shows a list of all organizations to which you belong.
To customize your Organization:
1. At the top right of the Anaconda.org interface, in the Profile list, select the desired organization profile.
2. In the Tools list, select Groups.
3. You can review and edit the current group and user access for an organization, as well as add new groups and users.
NOTE: Users receive a dashboard notification when you add them to an organization.
To transfer the ownership of a package to an organization you own:
1. Select the package, Settings and then select Admin.
2. You will see an option called "Transfer this package to a new owner", click the Transfer button and then select the account from the drop-down list.
3. Click the Transfer Ownership button.
After transferring ownership, you can control access to your organization through the Groups page in the Tools list.