To Sign in to the Customer Portal, located at https://support.anaconda.com (aka anaconda.zendesk.com), click on the “Sign in” link at the top right corner of the support home page. From there, either sign in or click on one of the following two links.
- “Sign up” if you have never logged into the support portal and do not have an account, please click on this link and a welcome email will be sent to you for email verification purposes
- “Get a password” if you have emailed support but never logged into the support portal, please use the link in order to log in to your account.
Please use your company email address to ensure that your account is properly associated with your organization. For example, a user signing up with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically be associated with the organization using the bigdatacompany.com domain
Once Signed in, you will be able to do the following things:
- Submit a request - Click on the “Submit a Request” link
- View existing requests - Click on the user’s name, then the “My activities” link
- Edit user profile - Click on the user’s name, then the “My profile” link
- Browse various KB articles - Click on the KB article categories. Additional technical documentation is available at https://anaconda.cloud/support-center and https://docs.anaconda.com.