Managing your Anaconda Repository License:
1. From your Anaconda Repository, click Admin link from the drop-down link next to your username.
2. Select the view license option:
The Current License section displays information regarding your Anaconda Repository license, including the name of the product, vendor, license holder’s name, end and issued dates, company name, license type, and contact email.
Renewing your Anaconda Repository license
1. You need to remove the old license from the file system before uploading a new one. Removing the old license will ensure that the correct end date is displayed. If the old license is not removed, the software may read both licenses and may cause issues with the service.
2. To find your old license, go to /home/anaconda-server/.continuum . Replace anaconda-server with your repository username.
- Delete the old license file, license_anaconda_repo.txt and copy the new license here.
- Or delete the old license file, license_anaconda_repo.txt and from your Anaconda Repository, click Admin link from the drop-down link next to your username, select the view license option to choose the new license file and then upload it.