When we face this issue in Anaconda in Windows, you can follow these steps to fix it:
First, you have to open the registry editor on windows, to do that from the windows start menu launch run and write regedit and press enter.
You will notice that there are different folders inside the window, you need to go inside this one:
Inside of it delete autorun.
Follow the instructions below only if your problem was not fixed because there's no Command Processor and you can't delete the autorun and/or don't have autorun.:
- From the Desktop right-click My Computer and click Properties. If you don't have a My Computer icon on your desktop, click Start, right-click the My Computer option in the Start menu, and select Properties.
- In the System Properties window, click the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced section, click the Environment Variables button below.
- In the Environment Variables window, highlight the PATH variable in the System Variable section and click the Edit button. Add the following line there:
Then move it to the top of the list by the Move Up button on the side and press okay.
5. Similarly, in the Environment Variables window, highlight the Path variable in the User Variables section and click the Edit button.
Add the following line there:
and press okay.
6. Finally restart your computer.