To return to your original default environment of your project, do the following:
- Open the project and launch the Terminal application. Find the path of your default environment:
The path to the default environment looks like:
Copy your default environment's PATH.
- Deactivate your default environment:
- Remove the default environment:
conda env remove -p < path to default env>
with your actual path.
- Recreate your default environment by cloning and specifying the original path:
conda create -p <path to default env> --clone root
NOTE: Replace with your actual path.
- To check the recreated default environment, run:
conda info -e
- Close the Terminal application and return to your project. Select "Compute Resource Config". On the top right under Conda Environment, you will see the default environment listed. It looks like:
- Click the "Set Project Environment" button. Your default environment is now back to the original state of when the project was created.