If you are having trouble with an Anaconda Enterprise Notebook, follow these steps:
- Refresh the page in your browser (CTRL-R).
- If refreshing the page does not resolve the issue, close and open the application that is not working.
- If that does not resolve the issue, pause and restart your AEN project:
- Go to your profile page, select the project you want to restart.
- Click the project settings icon at the top right.
- In the Settings menu, select project. Click the Pause button, then after it pauses click the Start button.
- If that does not resolve the issue, check that you are using the latest version of your web browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox). Then log out of AEN, close and restart your browser, and log back into AEN.
If the above steps did not resolve your issues, please contact your administrator or enterprise support representative.